Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 3.5

        It's the end of our third week and so far I've taken photos of both natural and man made decaying objects and happen to get some really nice shots. I chose these photos because they were high quality and fit my theme well. I've noticed that I'm working more with texture and I think I'm going to lean towards that in my final concentration. I've also created a couple diptychs and I think I'm going to create a few more for my final and maybe redue the ones I have now. When I redue them I'll add a black border because it'll make the diptychs look more professional. I think for the next few weeks I will be working more with editing then with taking photos. 














3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are very impressive! You have a keen eye for detail, texture, and, of course, decay:) There is a nice variety of subject matter while you have created unity through low saturation color. I look forward to your diptychs! Excellent job on your series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images you have captured are truley amazing. They stun me every time I look at the pictures you have taken. There is a great deal of detail in every image, and it really shows the decay of the object. Keep up the great work! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete